Situated in Tanjavur district, the Sukran Graha temple is famous for its surrounding and statue. The deity Sukran is a sign of beauty and calmness, and particularly worshiped for marriages.
Astrologers will recommend people to visit this temple and do worship the same, if they find any problem in marriages. So, from the marriage aspect, many boys and girls come these Navagraha temple bare feet.
In Kanjoor village, a holy abode of deity sukra, where this religious temple is located, is 2 Km away from the sun temple (suriyanar kovil) near Adhuthurai.
Reached on time, as this temple closed at 1:15 P. M. Do the Darshan of 10 minutes from 7 A.M. to 1:15 and again from 4 P.M. to 8 P.M.
Find Navagraha Yantra information of reaching the Shukran Graha temple:
• Journey to Kanjoor is not so problematic, it only half an hour to reach there.
• If you are at the Suriyanar Kovil, it will take 2 Kms.
• Starting from Mayiladuthurai will take 20 Kms via Kadhiramangalam.
• And from Kumbakonam travel via Vepathur and cover a distance of 18 Kms.
• To reach Kanjoor district travel 7 Kms from Tanjavur.